Halfway River CDN Controls Ltd.is a forward-thinking full service instrumentation, electrical, automation, and communication company.
Halfway River CDN Controls Ltd. is a majority owned First Nation partnership between Halfway River First Nations and CDN Controls Ltd., a full service instrumentation, electrical, automation, and communication company that operates across Western Canada. With state of the art facilities available to the partnership located in Fort St. John, BC, as well as Grand Prairie, Valleyview, Grand Cache, and Calgary, AB, Halfway River CDN Controls Ltd. can provide independent services without the need for subcontractors for projects of any size.
When working with Halfway River CDN Controls Ltd. all parties involved benefit from the partnership’s commitment to exceptional quality of service, safety, reliability, and integrity to their customers and employees. By providing an exceptional workplace for their employees and exceeding their customers’ needs with both safety and service, Halfway River CDN Controls Ltd. is truly an industry leader in all facets of their business.
Along with their commitments to quality, safety and service, customers can feel confident that Halfway River CDN Controls Ltd. hand-picked employees are able to deliver results on any project. With numerous experts to choose from Halfway River CDN Controls Ltd. employees are among the best in the business.
Our partner, CDN Controls Ltd. has a track record of successfully completing all types of projects across Western Canada. Having mastered all aspects of environmental, safety, and construction logistics when completing projects, clients can feel confident that an experienced team of qualified professionals is properly managing every detail of the task at hand.
Today's business environment requires innovative thinking, strong leadership, and a commitment to excellence. Rest assured, Halfway River CDN Controls Ltd. is managed and operated by a group of professionals that you can trust.
Instrumentation and Electrical
- We install and service all aspects of instrumentation and electrical, including planning, construction, project management, and ongoing maintenance services.
- Our in-house maintenance team builds and manages preventative maintenance programs for companies of all sizes.
- Our construction division can tackle any project, from wellsite construction to multimillion-dollar gas plants.
Control Panel & Systems
- Experts in the design manufacturing, installation, and maintenance of analog and digital control panels.
- Our project managers work closely with our construction division to ensure your job goes as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Design, manufacturing, installation, testing, maintenance, licensing. There are no limits to the expertise of our team.
- Our experienced communications team has the in-depth knowledge to navigate your needs. We specialize in SCADA for the oil and gas industry.
- State-of-the-art equipment operated by certified technicians in our on-site repair shops.
- Over 1.5 million in parts inventory with 24/7 access.