Professional First Aid, Paramedic and Security Services
Our mission is to provide industry with medical, security, training, and occupational testing services at a competitive rate without compromising on quality. Halfway River Mountainview Safety Ltd. has grown to become the largest, trusted choice for ﬁrst aid, paramedical, and security services for the Peace Region. Our dedicated ﬁeld supervisors and 24-hour dispatch team are ready to respond with our services and tailor a program speciﬁc to your needs.
Medical and Security Services
- Fleet of 75 fully stocked 4x4 MTC’s, industrial ambulances, and 25 security patrol vehicles
- Medical services at the OFA III, EMR, and PCP levels of care
- Licensed security guards
- Proven delivery of quality services on small- and large-scale projects
Industry Safety Training & Testing
- Industry speciﬁc training including H2S Alive, ATV/UTV, conﬁned space, ground disturbance, Green Seal courses, and more
- Level 1, 2, & 3 First Aid, Emergency Medical Responder, Transportation Endorsement, and CPR with AED
- Pre-access/post incident drug and alcohol screening
Halfway River Mountainview Safety Ltd. is proud to support the Halfway River First Nation. We annually provide medical and security services for the Halfway River Rodeo, support the Christmas dinner, and are honoured to attend various celebrations within the community. Our long-term relationship with Halfway River First Nation community members is an intrinsic part of the success of our business.
Since 2006 we have had a mutually beneﬁcial relationship with Halfway River First Nation. This illustrates our commitment which has supported community programs, increased health and well being awareness, and provided contract opportunities for Nation-owned businesses.
We provide several education and training programs to Halfway River community members at no charge. These safety training and career focused programs provide opportunities to obtain employment within industry and transfer to skills that have practical applications beneﬁcial to the community as a whole.
We fully support Halfway River community members that aspire to join our team. The training we provide creates opportunities for community members to enter the industry as a ﬁrst aid attendant or security guard. As our company has experienced exponential growth, we continually have openings leading to administrative, supervisory, and managerial opportunities.
Coastal Gas Link:
- Providing medical and security services supporting the construction of the Coastal Gas Link pipeline with Surerus Murphy JV in spreads 1 and 2
- For 5 years we have been providing medical services to their Montney operations including civil works, pipeline construction, drilling, completions, and facilities including the construction of their Montney
- For over 10 years we have been providing medical services to their operations all over the Peace region including civil works, pipeline construction, completions, and facilities including plant construction projects
TC Energy North Montney Mainline:
- Provided medical, security, safety equipment rentals, and safety training for the full duration of the North Montney Mainline to Surerus Murphy Joint Venture on spread 1 and Banister Pipelines on spread 3