Beneﬁts that go Beyond our Services
Halfway River Ventures LP, solely owned by the Halfway River First Nation, is the entity through which the Nation actively participates and supports industry development, while assisting to create long term sustainability for the Halfway River First Nation. Our direct participation in local economic opportunities provides employment and skills training for members, support for member-owned businesses and funding of community endeavors.
Oil and Gas
- Aggregate Production and Sales
- Pipeline Right of Way Clearing and Grubbing
- Seismic Line Clearing and Slashing
- Pipeline Reclamation
- Drill Lease Site Development
- Oil Field Insulation
- Danger Tree Assessment
- B.C. Certified Fallers
- Certified Environmental Monitors
Community Member Employment and Training
Halfway River Ventures is the largest employer of HRFN members, and provides HRFN staﬀ Health & Safety and Administrative Training. Halfway River Ventures builds the capacity of members, while generating revenue to support community initiatives, and future prosperity of the Nation as a whole.
Halfway River Ventures manages and operates the HRFN Aggregate Pit and provides the ﬁnancial support needed to operate the HRFN Ranches, which host health and wellness programs and traditional ranching roles. These two initiatives foster pride and provide employment for the HRFN Community.
Halfway River Ventures is unique in its close ties to the Halfway River community. Through a clear understanding of the family, traditional and cultural values intrinsic to the community, Halfway River Ventures is able develop and foster positive relationships between members and industry partners.
Halfway River Ventures is one of the Halfway River Group of companies. This integrated business structure allows increased project scope and scale, mobility, and agility to meet any project requirements. Committed to advance provision of services, Halfway River Ventures increased acquisition of equipment in 2021.
- 2 multi well pads 300x300m and 2 km of lease roads $1 Mil
- Core Campsite Reclamation. Approx. 200,000 m3 of earth moved $1.2 Mil
- Water Pond Extension. Approx 220,000 m3 of earth moved $1.7 Mil
- Lease and Access Build. Approx 250,000m3 of earth moved $1.9 Mil
- Aggregate supply and delivery of 90,000 tonnes of product